- Stunning, recently refurbished, quality hotel built on the site of an ancient fort, set within beautiful gardens alongside the
- Six Mile Water trout river. 25-minute drive from Belfast City Centre.
- Elegant bedrooms, due to be fully refurbished by 2019, are equipped with TV, hairdryer and tea/coffee making facilities
- Hotel facilities include a modern restaurant and cosy bar with many of the former paper mill’s original features on show.
- Leisure and spa facilities include an indoor swimming pool, spa pool, steam room, beauty salon and gym.